CCO Nail Gel - Top and Base Coat Bundle 7.3ml
Soak off UV/LED Solvent Free Nail Gel Polish
High gloss shine for 14 days
36w UV Lamp: 120S, 12w LED Lamp: 30S
Soak off easily in 5 minutes
Unlike traditional nail polish that only last a few days before it starts to chip or peel CCO UV gel polish not only lasts at least 14 days but also retains that fabulous high gloss shine. Cure in a UV or LED for fast curing means the polish has a zero dry time. Once the Top Coat has been cured in the UV/LED lamp that's it. That means no waiting around on your nails to dry.
LED Lamp: 30 seconds or 60 seconds dependent on LED lamp
UV Lamp: 120 seconds
Prep and file nails by removing shine and rough ridges from nails. Clean oil/dirt off nails to ensure a smooth and sanitized surface prior to application.
1. Shake each bottle before use to blend.
2. Apply a thin layer of CCO base coat evenly onto the nail surface and cure in the UV/LED lamp for 10 seconds.
3. Apply a thin and even first coat of CCO UV gel colour polish and cure.
4. Apply a second thin and even coat of CCO UV gel colour polish and cure.
5. Apply a thin even layer of CCO top coat and cure.
6. Wipe the nails with a DN nail shine wipe to remove any sticky residue and reveal that high gloss shine.
7. Repeat this process on the other hand.
NB: Please note that after each application the nails will feel sticky/tacky to touch.
1. Soak a DN foil remover wrap with DN Remove It.
2. Wrap the DN foil remover wrap around your fingertip and nail and squeeze to form a finger cap.
3. Leave on for approximately 10 minutes, then with a twisting motion gently remove the DN foil remover wrap.
4. Finally, gently remove any leftover CCO UV gel polish with an orange wood stick.
Designed for professional use only