About Bluesky Professional
Bluesky Cosmetics is a global beauty brand specialising in salon-professional nail products that are both 100% cruelty-free and vegan-friendly. With over 1,000 colours in its gel polish collection, Bluesky offers one of the largest selections worldwide, its products found in more than 35 countries. Adored by nail technicians for its easy application, odourless formula, this nail lacquer guarantees perfectly painted nails every time.
The History of Bluesky Cosmetics
Established in 2010, Bluesky Cosmetics is an innovative beauty brand specialising in industry-leading nail care products for salons, spas, and professional nail technicians. At its state-of-the-art production facility in Guangzhou, China, it designs, develops, and produces some of the finest gel nail polishes available on the market today, with social responsibility being its main focus.
Bluesky gel polish is free from harmful ingredients such as formaldehyde, lead, and mercury, and it does not contain volatile organic compounds that could be harmful to nails. All the products in the Bluesky range are vegan-friendly and cruelty-free. They satisfy the needs of both nail care professionals and nail varnish lovers worldwide, and they come in every colour of the rainbow, and then some!
Following the footsteps of iconic global nail polish brands such as OPI and Gelish, Bluesky offers Bluesky Nail Academies where beauty professionals can learn everything they need to know about its gel polish collections. Bluesky training courses provide nail technicians with new application techniques and nail art tips while keeping them up to date with current nail fashion trends and industry innovations.
Bluesky gel polish remains the number #1 choice for nail professionals and individuals committed to social responsibility. It is the leading international vegan nail care brand, and its enormous colour collection puts it a step ahead of its competitors.
Created for professional nail technicians and beauty salons, Bluesky gel polish requires curing with an LED or UV light for a perfect finish. It is easy to apply thanks to its ergonomic bottle and cuticle-shaped application brush, and you can remove it as you would any other gel lacquer by soaking the nails with acetone or product-specific remover.
Bluesky currently offers red, pink, purple, yellow, orange, blue, green, nude, glitter, and neon collections in its gel polish portfolio, with each range offering multiple shades of each colour. It also provides a line of base coats, top coats, nail art accessories, manicure tools, and nail care essentials at competitive prices.
Bluesky Gel Polish
Bluesky Vegan Nail Polish is long-lasting, luxurious, virtually odourless, and it comes in more colours than you could ever imagine. The ultimate gel varnish for nail care professionals, it glides on with ease, cures in seconds, and offers up to 14-days of radiant shine without chips or cracks.
You can apply Bluesky gel polish with any professional LED or UV lamp. Here are our top tips for applying and removing this popular nail varnish:
How To Apply Bluesky Gel Nail Polish
- Prep the nails as you would with any manicure by pushing back cuticles, filing nails, and gently buffing the surface.
- Wipe each nail with a Bluesky cleanser wipe to remove any debris or residue.
- Apply a thin layer of base coat to the nails, capping the ends to prevent shrinkage, and cure for 60 seconds using an LED or UV lamp.
- Apply a thin layer of Bluesky gel polish, making sure to cap the ends of each nail, and cure for a further 60 seconds.
- Repeat step four once or twice, depending on the depth of colour required.
- Apply a thin layer of topcoat to all nails, capping the ends, and cure for 60 seconds.
- Remove the sticky layer with a cleanser wipe
- Apply a few drops of cuticle oil to each nail and massage in
Top Tip: You’ll achieve the best results if you carefully prep the nails before you start, apply thin layers of base coat, colour coat, and top coat, and use as few brush strokes as possible.
How To Remove Bluesky Gel Polish
- Use a buffer to remove the topcoat shine from the nails.
- Place a Bluesky Remover Wrap over the tip of the finger, completely covering the nail, and wrap tightly. You can use a cotton ball soaked in remover and foil if you do not have remover wraps.
- Leave to soak for 10-15 minutes.
- Slide the wraps or foils off and discard.
- Remove any leftover gel by gently pushing it towards the tip of the nail with an orange stick.
- Wipe the nails with a cleanser wipe.
- Wash the hands and apply cuticle oil.
Top Tip: Bluesky Remover Wraps make gel polish removal easy, and they are faster to apply than cotton balls and aluminium foil, making them ideal for busy salons. If the lacquer doesn’t lift after the first soaking, repeat the process and soak again for a further 5-10 minutes to avoid damaging the nails.
Why You Should Choose Bluesky Gel Polish
If you love animals and care about the environment, Bluesky Gel Polish is the perfect choice for your salon. It’s cruelty-free, 100% vegan, and doesn’t contain any harmful ingredients. With more than 1,000 colours in the range, Bluesky offers something for everyone and any occasion, so why not explore the collection today.
See the full range of Bluesky here