About CCO Nail Gel
CCO NAIL GEL
Offering a similar product range to American giants CND and OPI, CCO is an international nail care brand creating high-quality, low-cost nail gel for salon professionals. Designed to last for at least 14-days like the expensive alternatives, CCO nail gel is an investment for any nail technician looking to expand their business by offering gel manicures and pedicures at competitively low prices.
The History of CCO Nail Gel
CCO Nail Gel belongs to the COCOME Cosmetics Company in Guangzhou, China. It established its professional nail gel manufacturing facility in 2004, and it now serves nail care professionals worldwide, distributing to North America, Africa, and Europe.
Committed to providing its customers with a more affordable alternative to Shellac, Gelish, and OPI, the COCOME Cosmetics Company makes all CCO nail gel formulas in-house at its state-of-the-art factory. All products are certified to international standards and go through rigorous quality control testing to ensure they deliver the best when it comes to quality, colour density, and performance.
Used by nail care professionals in over 100 countries, CCO nail gel exceeds expectations every day. It is easy to apply with an LED or UV light, you remove it by soaking off as with any gel nail polish, and it comes with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty as standard.
CCO Nail Gel Products
COCOME Cosmetics currently offers over 300 different colours across its product range, which includes CCO Nail Gel, CCO Nail Powder, CCO Impress Platinum Gel, CCO Glitter Gel Polish, and CCO Impress Temperature Change Gel which, as the name suggests, changes colour when the temperature rises.
Much like the American-made alternatives, CCO gel nail polish is a long-lasting nail polish that offers up to 14-days of chip-free colour and high-gloss shine. Designed exclusively for salon professionals, this high-quality nail varnish is easy to apply, it cures in minutes with LED or UV light, and once the topcoat has cured, it requires zero drying time.
All CCO nail polishes are gel-based and must be applied with light to create a robust seal. Here are our top tips on how to apply it professionally:
How To Apply CCO Nail Gel
- Prepare nails for application with a manicure, including cuticle care and cleaning.
- Vigorously shake the bottle and apply a thin layer of CCO base coat along the length of the nail, capping the tips, before curing with LED light (30 sec) or UV Light (120 sec).
- Vigorously shake the bottle, remove excess product from the brush, and apply a fine layer of CCO nail gel, capping the tips, before curing with LED light (60 sec) or UV Light (2 min).
- Apply a second coat of CCO nail gel and repeat step three.
- Vigorously shake the bottle and apply a thin layer of CCO top coat, capping the nail tips, before curing with LED light (30 sec) or UV Light (120 sec).
- Remove the sticky surface layer with a lint-free pad soaked in acetone-based nail varnish remover to reveal the high-gloss shine.
- Apply cuticle oil to rehydrate the nail bed.
As with all gel nail polishes, you will achieve the best results if you apply CCO nail gel in thin layers, using as few strokes as possible. Use the base coat, colour coat, and top coat to create a durable seal on the nail tips to prevent unsightly cracking. We recommend applying cuticle oil daily to keep your newly manicured nails in perfect condition.
How To Remove CCO Nail Gel
- Soak a cotton pad or remover wrap with acetone-based remover, wrap around the fingernail, and secure in place.
- Leave to soak for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the foil or wrap using a twisting motion to remove as much CCO gel nail polish as possible.
- Gently remove any remaining gel with an orangewood stick, moving in the direction of nail growth and taking care not to scrape the nail as they can cause damage.
- Remove any leftover traces with a cotton pad soaked with nail polish remover.
- Rinse the hands and apply cuticle oil.
When removing gel nail polish, it is essential that you use the soak-off process and do not attempt to scrape as this could seriously damage the nail plate. If you are unable to remove CCO nail gel easily after following the above procedure, repeat it, leaving the nails to soak for a further 5-10 minutes so that you can remove all traces with ease.
Why You Should Choose CCO Nail Gel Polish
If you are a nail care professional and would like to expand your gel nail portfolio, CCO Nail Gel will make a welcome addition. It’s one of the cheapest alternatives to industry-leading brands, yet it contains the same great ingredients and offers the same long-lasting finish that your customers love. CCO Nail Gel makes gel manicures and pedicures much more affordable, making it the ideal choice for nail bars, beauty salons, and health spas worldwide.
Some of our favourite CCO Gel Nail Polish Colours
CCO Gel Nail Polish has made some amazing colours, we have selected some of our favourite colours for a starting point.
- Cream Puff - A beautiful white, it is a perfect colour for any season,
- Poppy Peggy - This velvety red adds vibrant colour to every pallet,
- Satin Pyjamas - A lovely creamy beige is brilliant to compliment all colours,
- Matthiola - Part of the temperature changing gel nail polish, this purple comes in two amazing shades that change as the temperature does,
- Baikal - An amazing blue textured glitter gel, that will bring a sparkle to every nail.
Along with these don't forget to check out the full range of CCO Gel Nail Polish to find some amazing colours.